Version Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life
Not only hackers do Security, Privacy and Hacking. Want to see some hacked Industy Robots playing records, Exoskeletons, Power-of-Google-out-of-control, Grindcore Karaoke-bar, Robots and Activism reaching a broad audience? Meet Real Art!
Enfant Terrible, Activist, Writer, Consultant, Organizer, Curator, Virtual Worlds Filmer, Teacher, Future, Controversialist, Nerd.
MBA, Master of Science, Master of Business Administration at VU University, Project Architecture and Design, Bachelor level
• Director Stichting Art & Technology
• Co-Organiser and Curator Manifestations - Will the Future Design Us? (winner title: Best of Dutch Design Week 2016, which had 290.000 visitors)
Managing Director and co-curator of:
1. Multimedia organization PLANETART (winner best art organisation 2011)
2. Yearly festival GOGBOT Arts, Media & Technology Enschede, 20.000 visitors (awarded Most Innovative Event of the Netherlands)
3. TEC ART @ Rotterdam Art Week (co-founder)
4. Twente Biënnale, International Art Manifestation
Curator, IETM (European Theatre Meeting) "Digital Revolution", IoT & Augmented Reality, Transmedia Storytelling
Curator VR, Ruhr Triënnale
Event Project Leader, Mediamatic, Amsterdam
Guest Teacher, Creative Technology - University of Twente, VU University Amsterdam, Willem de Kooning Academie, Amsterdam Fashion Institute, Sandberg Institute, Gerrit Rietveld Academy
Paneldiscussions, jury member, written over 50 publications in magazines, etc.
• Serves as Chairman / Board Member of four non-profit organizations pursuing cultural and educational missions.
• Over 150 articles written about me and my work in the last 10 years
• Co-developed the Atompunk theme with best-selling sci-fi author Bruce Sterling
• Mentioned in several books, i.e. as trendwatcher and innovator
• Delivered over 40 invited presentations at universities, museums, and businesses around the world within the last 10 years:
National Art Center Tokyo, WorldExpo Shanghai, TechFest Indian Institute of Technolgy Mumbai, Transmediale Berlin, ToShare Italy, Cellsbutton#02 Yogyakarta Indonesia, Conflux New York, Museum of Modern Art New York, ISEA Singapore, OHM, CCC, Institute of Crypto Anarchy Prague, International Filmfestival Moscow...
Chosen in 2006 as Time magazine's Person of the Year. ;)